Saturday 28 January 2012

Saturday morning

Hi everyone, it's me,Megan. I'm currently sitting at the PC at 10:45 am. My mouse keeps switching itself off which is a pain but never mind. What do you usually do on a Saturday morning? Do you enjoy a nice lie in until lunch, or are you like me, waking up at 8:00 am and jumping on the PC at the first opportunity? I am an early bird simply because... well, I don't know. It may just be that I'm so used to waking up at 6:00am on a school day. This morning I was up at about 4:00am because I had a sore throat. I decided to help myself to a glass of water and a few biscuits. Anyway, you don't want to know about that rubbish. What do YOU do on a Saturday morning? Please tell me!

Love ya,
Pixie ;)
PS: Enjoy your weekend! xxx

1 comment:

  1. What do I do...... I go into Ipswich do some drama and watch some football

    ReplyDelete