Friday 27 January 2012

National Television Awards

Should Coronation street of got the award? NO Eastenders should have.
I am glad Jaqualine Jossa (Lauren Branning Eastenders) got the new comer award.
I love Ant and Dec!! So I am so glad they got the best entertainment presenters award on the 11th time running.
And I also love i'm a celeb get me out of here. So I am happy that they got the best reality tv show.
And x factor got the best talent show.
And Matt Smith and Karren Gillan got the best female and male in drama.
The best drama award went to Downton Abbey.
Katherine Kelly (Becky Mcdonald Coronation street) got best serial drama performance.
Best talk show went to Alan Carr.
Celeb Juice picked up best comedy panel show.
This morning won best factual programme 2 years running.
David walliams got best landmark award.
Thats not all the awards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think that 'Coronation street' should have got the award as usually Eastenders get an award. Also, because with what happened with 'Tracey' and the wedding with 'Steve'. It was a proper drama scene when 'Beckie' shew 'Steve' the medical stuff and when 'Tracey' and everyone started reacting differently to it. I thought it was funny. Better than Eastenders was! I know that it was also dramatic and emotional with 'Pat' passing away, but it wasn't as good as 'Coronation street'.
    Who else thinks that 'Coronation street' was (and still is) better than 'Eastenders?'
    xxx<3xxx Sophie xxx<3xxx
    p.s: I'm not changing my mind!

    ReplyDelete