Tuesday 22 November 2011

Aylmerton

Aylmerton is one of the best experiences of my life; it let me have many oppertunities to try out things I have never done before. I would reccomend going to Aylmerton because it is full of exciting things to do like Climbing, making monsoon shelters, making a zipwire to go across water and many other amazing activities to try. The food is great too you get 3 courses for dinner and 2 for breakfast to keep you energy up for the fabulous activities ahead, And the centre is near Cromer beach so if you feel like going for a swim or go rockpooling for creepy crabs and amazing anenomes there is where you will find them! There were laughs and everyone enjoyed themselves, I mean who wouldn't!

Thanks for reading,
Megan Hayden, Year 6

No comments:

Post a Comment