Saturday 10 March 2012

  What is your Favourite Sport?


Please could you comment on your Favourite one?


Here are a few sports as some of your options:


Football, Basketball, Baseball, Netball, Rugby, Cricket, Gymnastics, Martial Arts (Karate, Tai Chi, Tae Kwon Do, Kung Fu, Judo, Caporeira etc.), Dodgeball, Handball, Athletics, Boxing, Swimming, High-jumping, Long-jumping, Wrestling, Rowing, Cycling, Skating, Ice/Figure-Skating, Skateboarding, Snowboarding, Skiing, Tobogganing, Bobsledging, BMX, Rounders, Tennis, Badminton, Trampolining, Dancing, Yoga, Hockey (Ice and Normal).


If I have missed any out, Then Let me Know. If you like a different type of Martial Art, let me know.


See ya later!
Nintendo

1 comment:

  1. I like many sports, but one that I would like to try is Twae Kwon Do, a Korean Martial Art that translates to 'the way of the foot and hand'. I also like Baseball, basketball, and football.(I support Liverpool!)

    ReplyDelete